Welcome to the Estonian Health Fair - Move!
The mission of the Health Fair is to increase the health awareness of the Estonian people.
The Estonian Fairs will organize the Health Fair in cooperation with the City of Tallinn and with other partners in the healthcare sector. The Health Fair is organized in the framework of the International Car-Free Day and the Green Movement Month.
The Estonian Health Fair is a nationwide communication project promoting healthy behavior by way of facilitating more effective mediation of health information through the web, television, Estonian and Russian newspapers and a free-of-charge access to the square of the fair.
Held on Vabaduse (Freedom) Square, the Health Fair offers new insights into the physical, mental and social well-being of health. The fair includes an educational stage program, new knowledge of sports opportunities and health products and services. On the Square, you can obtain food information, check your health and taste and enjoy healthy food.
The Health Fair is a family event, everyone is welcome to visit. The Fair will include practical folk training programs "Mens sana in corpore sano" (“A healthy mind in a healthy body” - Juvenal), during which will be sharing knowledge and practical skills necessary for everyday life. Public education materials will be published online and in the fair's newspaper.
The visitor to the Square will get information about the following topics:
- What does a healthy lifestyle mean?
- What does excessive sitting do to us?
- Prevention of musculoskeletal disorders
- Balanced diet
- Measurement of body composition, blood pressure and blood glucose, eye control
- Where to go to work out?
- Healthy living years
- What is the most suitable workout for a beginner?
- Estonian health trails
- Active rest
- How to motivate yourself to move actively?
- What are the best shoes for running?
- Nutrition, before or after a workout?
- What are the healthiest snacks between meals?
- What is the best outfit during a workout? (For example, running, at the gym, skiing, etc.)
- Vitamins and food supplements
- How to be physically active on a regular basis?
- Gymnastics at work
- Different opportunities for outdoor movement
- Physical activity and body weight
- Blood indicators and the health status required to tolerate physical activity
- Dangers of excessive training, injuries, and first aid
- Movement advice for the elderly
See you at the Vabaduse (Freedom) Square in Tallinn, at the Estonian Health Fair - Move!
The address of the Fair is Tallinn, Vabaduse (Freedom) Square.
Tallinn public transport
Welcome to Vabaduse (Freedom) Square by public transport! For information, see here. »
Welcome to Balti Station by train! For information, see here. »
A paid parking lot is waiting for those coming by car. For information on parking in Tallinn, see here. »
NB: There is a separate car park for the exhibitors. For this, contact the organizer Merle Truubon and arrange a parking permit.
Tallinn is a great city and worth to be discovered and also enjoyed before and after the Fair: www.visittallinn.ee
Official accommodation partners of the Health Fair are Hotel Euroopa and Tallinn Seaport Hotel.
Special accommodation offer in Hotel Europa (click on the link (will be added)).
For an overview of accommodation places in Tallinn, see www.visittallinn.ee. For finding a suitable accommodation are also helpful www.booking.com and www.hotelliveeb.ee. Those preferring home accommodation may use the website and smart app www.airbnb.com.
For the exhibitor
The Estonian Health Fair is an advertising, promotional and communication project aimed at presenting exhibitors' products and services in the national and international media and in a large fair on an open Square.
An entertaining fair with free access for visitors and taking place in an attractive location is a good opportunity for companies in the field to meet a large number of customers, get immediate feedback from them, and make sales.
All those who are somehow engaged in the health field are welcome to participate as exhibitors: large and small manufacturers of healthcare products, retailers and wholesalers, health-related organizations and opinion leaders.
Good reasons for participating in the Estonian Health Fair:
- The Health Fair is a major event for all people with healthy lifestyles, including those working in the field of health;
- At the fair, the visitor can enter free of charge;
- On the stages: it is possible to use the stage time for health-related performances and receive airtime for the presentation of audio advertisements;
- Participation in the fair for an exhibitor is at a reasonable price and commercially useful;
- The fair takes place in an attractive and easily accessible location beloved by people;
- Exhibitors can also advertise in the nationwide media, fair newspapers and TV shows;
- In terms of structure and content, the participants are precisely positioned: the square is divided into thematic areas;
- The Fair has a reasonable length of time and there is enough time for everyone interested to get information;
- In the Fair Club you can relax and make useful contacts;
- Making all sorts of arrangements with the organizers of the fair is easy and professional;
For participation, contact us. The number of exhibitors is limited! Move!